Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R50 Drops
Aesculus: Tearing pains (as in hemorrhoids), pains radiating in the sacral bone.
Colocynthis: Sharp pains in the sacral region, radiating in the legs.
Cimicifuga: Specific effect on the feminine sexual organs. Against pains in the breasts, occurring ante menses. Specific action in sacroiliac complaints in connexion with the abdominal organs, pains radiating in the back and the head and up to the nose. May also be effective in pains occurring after a fracture of the skull or concussion of the brain. Favorable influence in rheumatism in the tendons and ligaments.
Natrium chloratum: Sacroiliac pains, with constipation and shivering, eventually with sneezing in the morning and nerve hypersensitivity.
Phytolacca: Sacral sciatica-like pains, radiating into the legs. Sacral weakness (especially when standing), loins feel as crushed.
Strontium carbonicum: Arthritis and rheumatism of different kinds, mainly in the articulations of the haunches.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R50 Drops
- As a prolonged cure, take 3-4 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
- In case of acute intermittent pains and aggravation, take for a brief period (1/2 to 1 hour) 10-15 drops every 5-10 minutes.
- In case of primary reaction (aggravating), the treatment should be interrupted for 1-2 days, afterwards, 5-10 drops will be taken 1-2 a day.
- After the cure, even the pains have completely disappeared, take 1-2 a day 5-10 drops for at least 3 months to avoid relapses.
- Complementary remedies.
- R39 in abdominal inflammation (left) and cysts.
- R37 in constipation, intestinal laziness, flatulence (frequently aggravating sacroiliac pains).
- R31 in emaciation and anemia.
- R16 in migraine.
- R20 in functional disturbances of ovaries.
- R13 in hemorrhoids.
- R10 when the pains occur at the climacteric age.
- R28 in dysmenorrhea.
- R11 in the general rheumatic constitution.
There are no reviews yet.