Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R46 Drops
The present remedy may also be used in feverish infections growing worse or caused by humidity.
Ferrum phosphoricum: Against inflammations. Influences secondary anemia frequently occurring in rheumatism and arthritis with deformation.
Lithium carbonicum: Specific effect in rheumatism and gout, in arthritis with deformation and rheumatic-gouty illnesses
Natrium sulfuricum: Aggravation by humidity in rheumatism and asthma.
Nux vomica: Worse on getting up, low spirits in the morning.
Rhododendron: Chronic rheumatism, pains in limbs and mainly in bones of forearms and hands.
Spiraea ulmaria: Fluttering pains, localized in the articulations of the elbows.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R46 Drops
- Will be adapted according to the acuteness of the pains. In general 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals for a longer period of time (eventually to be alternated with other complementary remedies). In acute cases take 10 drops every ½-1 hours.
- After improvement take 10-15 drops every 2-3 hours (also the other complementary remedies – eventually in the morning, at noon, and at night).
- Complementary remedies.
- R1 in pains arising from the tonsils or articular inflammations following angina.
- R6 in feverish infections or influenza after drenching.
- R11 in the case of the general rheumatic constitution.
- R16 in migraine and neuralgia (coming from the sacral region radiating up to the nose).
- R24 with intercostal neuralgia.
- R50 in sacroiliac complaints of women, eventually with pains along the vertebral column.
- It is advisable to use only R46 in the beginning (especially when the pains are localized in the articulations of the hands), before making any combinations with two or three complementary remedies.