Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr.Reckeweg R44 Drops
Crataegus: General tonic of the myocardium.
Laurocerasus: Irritation of the breathing system as a result of its content of prussic acid.
Oleander: Specific action on conduction; raises blood pressure which it regularizes.
The combined effect of the present remedy already shows after a few days of treatment a correction of the venous tension and a regularization of the blood pressure.
This preparation is ideal for feminine anemia following upon loss of blood in childbirth, or in cases of low blood pressure following upon infectious illnesses, i.e. influenza, angina, etc.; also in general vegetative dystonia coupled with a lowering of blood pressure.
Dosage of Dr.Reckeweg R44 Drops
- As prolonged cure: 3 times daily 10-15-20 drops in some water before or after meals.
- In acute cases every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
- In case of recurring pains and intermittence of circulatory weakness, 10-15 drops every 5-10 minutes, possibly undiluted or in a little warm water.
- Sleep must be regularized; this is especially imperative with young mothers weakened after childbirth.
- Complementary remedies: R31 and R2.