Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R42 Drops
Aesculus: Specific remedy for dilatation of the veins and venous stasis.
Belladonna: Localised inflammation.
Calcium fluoratum: Favourably affects weak tissues and varices.
Carduus marianus: Eczema on the thighs (lower part).
Hamamelis: Specific in case of all kinds of affections of the venous system, especially those involving pain in the parts affected. It works against the formation of obstructions in the veins.
Mezereum: Eruptions in the form of vesicles; the affected parts feel cold.
Placenta: Stimulation of the blood flow and stimulation for the total hormonal glandular system.
Secale: Disorders in the arterio-venous anastomoses and the precapillaries.
Vipera berus: Diseases of septic nature coupled with feeling if heaviness as found in case of inflammation of the veins and venous stasis.
The general action of the present remedy is directed against the symptomatic complex of venous stasis, including the formation of varices and its sequels, elephantiasis and edema on the lower part of the thighs.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R42 Drops
- As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
- In case of inflammation and eczema, frequent doses (especially if intermittent pain is felt). As a rule, 10 drops every ½ -1 hours.
- Complementary preparations.
- R1 for acute inflammation.
- R2 to strengthen the heart in case of thrombosis and threatened embolism.
- R26 as a general eliminating therapeutic agent.
- R39, R38, and R50 in affections of the abdomen or after child-birth