Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R40 Drops
In the insulin dependant diabetic, a carefully measured reduction of the insulin units is possible after long-continued administration of R40.
Acidum phosphoricum: Thirst, sexual impotence, psychic depression.
Arsenicum album: Unquenchable thirst, progressive exhaustion.
Lycopodium: Remedy of the liver, flatulence, swelling sensation.
Natrium sulfuricum: Remedy of the liver, specific action in case of aggravation in damp weather.
Phaseolus nanus: Sugar in urine, irregular cardiac action.
Secale cornutum: Thirst, prickles, and paresthesia, longing for cold.
Uranium nitricum: Specific in diabetes of varying genesis.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R40 Drops
- As a prolonged cure, 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
- After some improvement reduces the dose to twice daily.
- In case of complications or other complementary symptoms, the following remedies will apply.
- R1 inflammation, especially with carbuncles and bouls.
- R7 functional disturbances of the liver.
- R10 menopause, climacteric ailments, and diabetes in old age.
- R19 or R20 as a stimulant of germinal glands.
- R21 skin diseases (boils).
- R41 impotence and general lack of vigor in man.
- R37 constipation, intestinal sluggishness, virtuosity, and meteorism.
- R42 venous stasis; varicose and inflamed veins.
- R31 lack of appetite; emaciation; pale complexion.
- Through the appropriate combination, surprising results can be attained, even in cases of long-standing.
There are no reviews yet.