Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R30 Ointment
Atropinum: Effective in all inflammations associated with hyperemia.
Calendula: Specifically effective in lacerated wounds and bruising.
Echinacea Angustifolia: Improvement of the tissue resistance.
Hamamelis: Venous hemorrhage. General pain and pain in the limb.
Millefolium: Hemorrhagic remedy.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R30 Ointment
- Topical application in the morning and evening is usually sufficient. In acute cases of pain and aching several applications may be necessary.
- In cases of wounds and boils etc. only the tissue around the affected side should be covered with the ointment.
- The following preparations should be taken internally in addition to the external application of Atomare-Beckeron R30.
- In rheumatism of joints and muscles, osteoarthritis and osteochondritis: R11.
- In sciatica: R71.
- Neuralgia in the head and occipital regions: R16.
- Rheumatism of shoulder and distal upper limbs: R46.
- Backpain with females: R50.
- Osteoarthritis: R73.