Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R16 Drops
Cimicifuga: Neuralgia as a reflex symptom of ovarian disorders. Supraorbital pains, the sensation of heat at top of the head.
Gelsemium: Cerebral congestion, feeling of prostration, aversion to light, the pain just above eyes.
Iris: Periodic migraine, intense headaches causing occasionally temporary blindness. Vomiting (bitter) at the climax of a headache.
Sanguinaria: Nervous irritability, headaches, alternating heat and shivering, intolerance to noise and light. Improvement on lying down.
Spigelia: Unilateral headache, rising and decreasing with the sun. Reference to the heart.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R16 Drops
According to the acuteness of the headaches, 3-6 times a day 10-15 drops in some water. Even after improvement, take 10 drops three times daily, for 2-3 days.
- In influenza, use also R6.
- In inflammation of the nerves of the head and inflammation of the sinuses use R1,10-15 drops in some water 3-6 times daily.
- In arteriosclerosis, cerebral sclerotic complaints and hypertension: see R12.
- In rheumatic-neuralgic cranial complaints: see R11.
- In sinusitis: see R49 and R1.
- In trigeminal and facial nerve neuralgia: see R70.
- All above remedies may be administered in addition to R16