What is DermaHeal SB® Skin Brightening Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy works to reduce and prevent hyper-pigmentation and fight aged spots. The formula contains encapsulated Arbutin and Licorice extract, which acts by aggressively blocking the conversion of L-DOPA to eumelanin and phaeomelanin by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase. Working to brighten and effectively prevent further skin pigmentation, leaves skin smooth soft, and radiant.
Dermaheal SB is a skin-brightening solution for treating undesired skin pigmentation and evening skin tone. The product contains 3 biomimetic peptides aimed at suppressing the synthesis of melanin thus reducing hyperpigmentation and preventing the formation of age spots. Ethyl ascorbic acid presents a form of vitamin C and has antioxidant and skin-brightening effects. Arbutin prevents the formation of melanin by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase. Licorice extract exerts a skin-whitening and antioxidative effect
- Effective in the treatment of all types of hyperpigmentation: age spots, UV-induced pigmentation, as well as hereditary, post-inflammatory, and hormonal hyperpigmentation
- Injections of Dermaheal SB provide an even and bright skin tone
- The product both reduces and prevents hyperpigmentation
- Pentapeptide-13 (CG-ASP)
- Oligopeptide-34 (CG-TGP2)
- 3-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
How to use DermaHeal SB® Skin Brightening Mesotherapy
A treatment with Dermaheal SB should be performed once a week for the course of 4 weeks.
For maintenance repeat every two months.
Effective for age spots, solar-induced pigmentation, freckles, hyperpigmentation disorders (melasma, ephelides), and uneven skin tone.
There are no reviews yet.