What is DermaHeal HL® Anti-Hair Loss Solution?
DermaHeal HL® Anti-Hair Loss Mesotherapy Solution is an anti-hair loss mesotherapy prevention, it works to improve hair loss and alopecia for both men and women. Induces hair growth by revitalizing the hair follicles and stimulating blood circulation. Improves scalp problems and increases the thickness and fullness of hair throughout. Stimulates and strengthens hair follicles. Moisturizes and nourishes hair and scalp.
DermaHeal HL® Anti-Hair Loss Mesotherapy Solution induces hair growth and makes the hair grow thicker, fuller, and healthier looking on both men and women.
DermaHeal HL® Anti-Hair Loss Mesotherapy Solution is a mesotherapy cocktail for hair loss prevention. The product is rich in active components: it contains 56 ingredients in total. The key components are 4 biomimetic peptides that act on the hair follicle by stimulating hair cell proliferation (acetyl decapeptide-3, oligopeptide-41), strengthening the hair shaft (decapeptide-4, copper tripeptide-1), and strengthening the hair structure by stimulating angiogenesis (copper tripeptide-1) and synthesis of collagen and elastin (decapeptide-4). In addition, the solution contains 13 vitamins, 24 amino acids, various coenzymes, minerals, etc. Dermaheal HL solves the problem of hair loss by activating hair growth and scalp regeneration.
- The product has no analogs in the aesthetic medicine
- Rich composition: 4 biomimetic peptides, various vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and other natural ingredients
- Works both on the head scalp and hair structure
- Increased hair number, and thickness and improved hair structure
- Dermaheal HL is used for the treatment and prevention of hair loss both in men and women.
- Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2)
- Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline)
- Oligopeptide-41 (CG-Keramin1)
- Copper Tripeptide-1
- 13 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 5 Minerals
- 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents
How to use DermaHeal HL® Anti-Hair Loss Mesotherapy Solution
The application of Dermaheal HL involves the use of a microneedle roll and does not cause any discomfort or pain during the treatment.
The standard treatment consists of 1-2 applications a week in a course of 5 sessions in total.
Use one vial per treatment.