WHAT IS CETAPHIL® MOISTURIZING LOTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Galderma Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion for sensitive skin is for external topical use, perfectly suitable for all skin types and skin with hypersensitivity, including those associated with medication that dries or irritates the skin, also for problem skin with acne, comedones, atopic dermatitis, eczema and for skin, prone to climatic influences (wind, sun, cold, etc). Sometimes intolerated with classical hygiene products like soap, dermatological clay, cleansing milk. Give relief to chronically dry, flaky, sensitive skin with this clinically proven formula from Galderma. Extra-strength emollients and humectants bind water to your skin and prevent moisture loss. It’s all natural lanolin-, paraben-, and fragrance-free formula. Apply Galderma Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion daily to dry skin as needed or as directed by dermatologist.
Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion for sensitive skin is a good moisturizer for people with normal skin types. It only needs to be applied once after the shower, and it will keep your skin feeling soft and supple all day long. The hydrating effects of the lotion last through the day without making your skin feel like there’s a greasy film left behind on it. People with dry skin can benefit the most from using Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion. Its long-lasting hydrating effects combined with its lightness can improve dry skin health in no time. It also helps soothe the skin and relieve any irritation. It won’t do harm to slather on a little extra lotion in the morning if your skin tends to be extremely dry. This should keep your skin moisturized throughout the day.
Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion non-comedogenic properties make Cetaphil ideal for people with acne-prone skin. The lotion is light and does not cause breakouts. In fact, with regular use, this moisturizing lotion can help soothe acne. Use the lotion once after you shower during the day. Cetaphil moisturizing lotion for eczema, psoriasis, and other skin issues as such, can go a long way in improving skin health. The lotion has a cooling effect on your skin, helping soothe these problems and keeping them at bay. Apply the lotion on the affected areas once in the morning. You may repeat this as you go about your day if your skin starts to feel irritated again.
CETAPHIL® MOISTURIZING LOTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN FEATURES
- Perfectly moisturizes different types of skin, contains superior system of emollients and moisturizers that help prevent loss of moisture;
- Lotion fastly regenerates natural protective barrier of the skin;
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores, non adhesive or sticky;
- Non-greasy formula makes the skin soft and smooth, without irritation;
- Does not require rinsing with water;
- Not contain lipids, ethyl alcohol and soap;
- Ideal for daily use and a common moisturizing face and body;
- Made for delicate skin of infants and young children.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is specifically formulated to soothe your chronically dry skin.
- Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. It is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won’t clog pores), leaving you feeling more comfortable in your own skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types, acne-prone skin, oily skin, and infants.
BENEFITS OF CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING LOTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- Galderma Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion helps bind moisture to the skin, preventing moisture loss. This helps to keep your skin hydrated through the course of your day.
- Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotionis quickly absorbed into your skin, preventing the need to rub the lotion on repeatedly. The quick absorption provides the outer layer of your skin with long-lasting hydration.
- The epidermis, or the outer layer of your skin, acts as a barrier that protects the inner layers. The Cetaphil lotion helps form a protective barrier on the epidermis, conserving it and improving its efficiency.
- Galderma Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion is a fragrance and lanolin-free formula. This is especially beneficial for people with skin issues such as psoriasis or eczema as the scents in some lotions can sometimes cause irritation.
- Galderma Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion is specially formulated for sensitive and dry skin so much so that the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion can also be used for infants with sensitive skin and rashes. It hydrates well and soothes the skin.
- Cetaphil® Moisturizing lotion has non-comedogenic properties which allow it to be used by people with acne and oily skin as it does not clog the pores or cause breakouts. It is light on the skin and is absorbed without causing build-up.
INGREDIENTS OF CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING LOTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Water (purified), glycerol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, oil macadamia ternifoliya (walnut), dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), stearoxytrimethylsilane, stearyl alcohol, panthenol, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylate / C10 30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, citric acid.
HOW TO USE CETAPHIL MOISTURIZING LOTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- Recommended for any skin required strong general hydration and also for dry skin;
- Apply every day, as necessary, with light circular movements;
- Do not wash off with water, can be used for all ages safely.
- Natural composition. Recommended by dermatologists