WHAT IS ORIGINAL CAREPROST® EYELASH SERUM WITH BRUSH
Careprost® Bimatoprost 0.03% Ophthalmic Solution Eyelash Growth Serum known as the Best Quality Latisse Generic Liquid Drops is a truly unique product which helps you to grow lashes fast. To get thick, big, dark, wide & beautiful natural eyelashes, eyebrows, head hair or beard in case you are a man and depending on what part of the body it was applied. Careprost for eyelashes is a famous Latisse Alternative and popular analog of well-known Lumigan Lash Enhancer with absolutely identical composition and effect. All these products are a bimatoprost 0.03% ophthalmic solution, which is used for glaucoma, but it was discovered that bimatoprost component has an interesting and awesome side-effect.
By using Careprost Eyelash Enhancer Serum with Application Brush you are activating follicles cells growth found in the dermis and as a result get longer, thicker, darker, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair, beard or any other haired place on your body. The manufacturer of Latisse serum decided to repackage, rebrand bimatoprost 0.03% ophthalmic solution eye drops, name brand them as Latisse and resell for $140, it now sold as a cosmeceutical strictly for eyelash, eyebrow, hair growth, not as a solution it was developed for glaucoma treatment. Latisse price is very high so Careprost is the best Latisse alternative, cheaper option is Bimat Drops only, which is also placed in our store.
Careprost Eyelash Enhancer Serum with Bimatoprost 0,03% side effect helps you to grow much longer and thicker eyelashes, eyebrows, also hair or even beard really fast. As we already know Careprost drops is an ophthalmic solution used to lower the pressure built within the eye but Careprost is also helping treat hypotrichosis (rare and small lashes) very well which can be possibly caused due to abnormal eyelash, eyebrow or hair growth. Also, Careprost Serum flawlessly used to force hair growth after chemotherapy.
WHAT IS CAREPROST EYELASH ENHANCER SERUM USED FOR
- Treating hypertrichosis (congenital deficiency of hair on lashes, eyebrows, head or other facial hair);
- For very intensive growth of lashes, eyebrows and hair (depends on what area applied);
- Alopecia, baldness and hair loss treatment;
- After radiation therapy, chemotherapy or hormone therapy when its vital to growing own natural hair, eyelashes and eyebrows fast.
HOW DOES CAREPROST EYELASH ENHANCER SERUM WORK
Careprost Bimatoprost 0.03% Ophthalmic Solution 3ml – a Latisse generic and a cosmeceutical eyelash growth solution which increasing body hair growth to make lashes, eyebrows, and any other hair grow longer and thicker. Careprost side effect allows us to get wider, longer and natural eyelashes fast.
Careprost is effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes, eyebrows or any other body hair. Careprost contains prostaglandin artificial component that repairs the eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair in general after repeated applications. It is a synthetic equivalent of natural prostaglandin and ensures longer, wider and thicker eyelashes. Prostaglandin is a substance created out of a chemical reaction to the healing process. That lipid heals the injury by stopping the formation of blood clots, inflammation, blood flow.
Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% is a generic of well-known Latisse and Lumigan drops. FDA Approved serum with the same ingredients and composition. You can easily increase the growth of lashes, eyebrows, hair or even beard with Careprost serum, grow fuller darker eyelash with that perfect eyelash extension serum.
Careprost Eyelash Enhancer Serum contains a synthetic analog of naturally occurring prostamide. Generally, prostamide is prostaglandin aqueous humor – a component which everybody has in their body, liquid which activates hair follicles growth process within the various tissues of the body. The aqueous humor is the eye fluid which is the main in a draining system of the eye. This fluid produced by the body or chemically to maintain the normal eye pressure.
WHAT DOES CAREPROST CONTAIN (GENERIC LATISSE EYELASH GROWTH)
Careprost or Generic Latisse Eyelash Growth Eye drops liquid contains main ingredients bimatoprost 0.03%, sodium chloride and sodium phosphate dibasic, citric acid, monohydrate, purified water and preservative benzalkonium chloride. Sodium hydroxide with hydrochloric acid could be found to adjust eye PH levels.
HOW TO USE CAREPROST AS A CHEAP LATISSE FOR LONG LASHES RESULTS
For the full maximum growth of long lashes, eyebrows, head hair or beard Careprost bimatoprost eyelash serum should be applied continuously for 10-15 weeks. If you stop using Careprost at all, the eyelashes, eyebrows will reduce to their original size within 3 months. Following this simple and detailed instruction will help you know better how to use Careprost for lash growth (absolutely the same application on eyebrows, hair, beard or hair loss treatment users):
- Wash your hands thoroughly, especially the fingertips and nails to have no any infection on it.
- Wash your face to remove all the creams, cosmetics and makeup products and take out the contact lens before application.
- Squeeze only one small drop of Careprost serum on a fine eyeliner brush (if not included – you can use any small brush for that procedure) and use it to underline the base of the top or bottom eyelid. Spread the drop to the tip of the lashes. Do not let the liquid enter the eye.
- Carefully wipe excess liquid that spills over with an absorbent material like a cotton pad.
- Clean the brush and keep it in a clean, dry holder. Store Careprost in a cool place with the maximum temperature of 25°C.
- Continue using Careprost twice or three times a week after 10-15 weeks course for experiencing a remarkable improvement – 150% volume gain. If you run out of Careprost during application, you can always buy Careprost online in OKDERMO.com again for the cheapest price, fresh and best quality, directly from the manufacturer.
CAREPROST LASH SERUM SIDE EFFECTS
Using Careprost (Generic Latisse Eyelash Growth) for eyelashes solution could experience a mild itching sensation in the eye. Needs to be careful about the application as the Careprost liquid drops can lead to an accidental unwanted facial hair growth. Keep your dermatologist informed about the side effects caused by the bimatoprost. Discuss health conditions like macular edema, glaucoma, uveitis, iritis or lens extraction and aphakia with your dermatologist. Also, if you experience new problems like discomfort or burning – discontinue the application immediately and consult with your dermatologist. It is crucial to know tips to get wider, longer, thicker eyelashes correctly, Careprost for eyelashes should be used under strict medical supervision because it is a cosmeceutical solution. A few people have experienced side effects such as red eyes, itching, irritation and inflammation of the eye and eyelid. The common side effects experienced by people are given below.
- Dry eyes, eye burning feeling, unfamiliar sensation, darkened eyelashes;
- Irritating feeling, conjunctival edema, conjunctivitis, pigmentation in iris.
WHEN SHOULD CAREPROST / GENERIC LATISSE FOR EYELASHES NOT BE USED
- Has liver, kidney or respiratory disease;
- Is allergic to bimatoprost or any Careprost ingredient;
- Expectant mothers (pregnant) or those who are breastfeeding should avoid using this drops as it could harm the child.
HOW LONG SHOULD CAREPROST BE USED AS A LASH GROWTH SOLUTION
It is likely to use Careprost for eyelashes serum continuously for 10-15 weeks to get maximum lashes growth up to 150%-200% from your normal condition lashes. Use drops once every day to get the desired results within 5 weeks. The eyelashes may return to their original condition if you stop using Careprost drops on your upper and bottom eyelid within 2-3 months. So it is essential to use Careprost once or twice a week after 10-15 weeks treatment period to support the results. Just to remember – Buy Latisse generic Online with confidence from trusted resellers like okdermo.
CAUSES OF EYELASH, EYEBROW AND HAIR LOSS
You can buy and use Careprost for eyelashes to reduce the thinning of eyelashes, eyebrows or any kind of human hair. The following reasons are the most common:
- Thyroid: An overactive thyroid gland cannot tolerate heat and hence the person might suffer from the loss of hair and eyelashes among other symptoms. Loss of hair is also prevalent in case of an underactive thyroid gland.
- Alopecia Areata: It causes general hair loss from parts of the body because of a functional disorder of the immune system. Bimatoprost hair growth is a perfect and only working solution for allergy sufferers.
- Allergy to eye products like mascara: The chemical content in mascara can cause an allergic reaction or infection if the wearer isn’t particular about removing makeup. You can buy Careprost from okdermo.com for the cheapest price ever, go buy Latisse online cheap.
- Blepharitis: Growth of bacteria on the eyelids can cause inflammation and swelling.
- Chemotherapy: This is one of the unfortunate side effects of cancer treatment.
- Other factors: Lashes can fall due to excessive rubbing of the eyes. Other reasons could include aging, pollution, rough removal of makeup, stress, and lack of protein in the diet. The Careprost ophthalmic solution can be used for treating the causes of eyelash loss effectively.
- After cancer treatment (radiation therapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy) when it is vital to growing own natural hair, eyelashes and eyebrows fast with 100% beautiful results.
WHERE TO BUY CAREPROST & QUALITY LATISSE GENERIC
You can buy Careprost with Paypal or Amazon payments and credit card/debit cards. Also, you can buy this best Latisse generic (Generic Lumigan for Eyelashes) in OKDERMO.com for the cheapest price ever and worldwide shipping. Buy Latisse in our store – always the best price, quality and fresh products directly from manufacturers. Latisse generic buy online from us to treat alopecia or other hair loss problems. Careprost for eyelashes, eyebrows and any other hair – the best popular solution with minimum side effects!