WHAT IS CALAK® CALAMINE LOTION
Calak ® Calamine 15% Lotion for external use is an FDA approved product with no side effects. Calak Calamine Lotion is a very soft, well-tolerated, gentle antiseptic with a cooling effect, which has antipruritic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory soothing, regenerating, drying, and disinfecting actions.
Calak Calamine Lotion reduces rashes and soothes irritation, redness, edema, burning, and tingling of the skin. Lotion maximum alleviates the symptoms of chickenpox – it prevents the development of pathological processes and creates a safe protective barrier against external and internal irritants’ actions.
Calak Calamine lotion is one of the staples of childhood and summer. It soothes skin and calms the itch from poison oak and poison ivy and insect bites. The lotion’s primary ingredients are zinc oxide and iron oxide. Adverse reactions to calamine lotion are rare but mild to severe side effects can occur.
KEY BENEFITS OF CALAK-A LOTION
- Calamine is an anti-itch medicine that works by causing a cooling sensation as it evaporates on your skin
- Aloe Vera extract is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, pain inhibitor astringent, it has scar reducing property and it stimulates cell growth
- It also has anti-aging properties
WHAT IS CALAK CALAMINE LOTION USED FOR
- Insect bites;
- Psoriasis, eczema;
- Herpetic eruptions;
- Oily, acne-prone & problem skin;
- Rash, and urticaria.
HOW TO USE CALAK CALAMINE LOTION
- Strongly shake the bottle before use;
- Apply lotion to a cotton pad and apply to the rash or skin lesions and wait until it dries completely;
- Can be applied several times a day as needed;
- Avoid eye contact, nose, mouth. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with warm water;