WHAT IS CALAK® CALAMINE LOTION
Calak ® Calamine 15% Lotion for external use is an FDA approved product with no side effects. Calak Calamine Lotion is very soft, well tolerated, gentle antiseptic with a cooling effect, which has antipruritic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory soothing, regenerating, a drying and disinfecting actions. Calak Calamine Lotion reduces rashes and soothes irritation, redness, edema, burning and tingling of the skin. Lotion maximum alleviates the symptoms of chicken pox – it prevents the development of pathological processes and creates a safe protective barrier against external and internal irritants actions. Calak Calamine lotion is one of the staples of childhood and summer. It soothes skin and calms the itch from poison oak and poison ivy and insect bites. The lotion’s primary ingredients are zinc oxide and iron oxide. Adverse reactions to calamine lotion are rare, but mild to severe side effects can occur.
WHAT IS CALAK CALAMINE LOTION USED FOR
- Insect bites;
- Psoriasis, eczema;
- Herpetic eruptions;
- Oily, acne prone & problem skin;
- Rash, and urticaria.
CALAK CALAMINE LOTION ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Calamine IP – 15.0 % w/v;
- Zinc oxide IP – 5.0 % w/v;
- Bentonite IP – 3.0 % w/v;
- Sodium citrate IP – 0.5 % w/v;
- Glycerol IP – 5.0 % v/v;
- Purified water IP to make – 100.0 % v/v;
- Perfume – q.s.
HOW TO USE CALAK CALAMINE LOTION
- Strongly shake the bottle before use;
- Apply lotion to a cotton pad and apply to the rash or skin lesions and wait until it dryes completely;
- Can be applied several times a day as needed;
- Avoid eyes contact, nose, mouth. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with warm water;