What is Botulax® Injection – Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A 100IU-200IU
Neuromuscular relaxant Botulax 100/200 manufactured in South Korea is based on type 1 botulinum toxin which takes significant peripheral action. It immediately eliminates ugly facial folds for a long time. Botulax 100/200 is aimed at eliminating the following aesthetic skin defects: facial mimic wrinkles, facial asymmetry, neck wrinkles caused by muscle spasm, blepharospasm, hyperhidrosis.
Botulax® is KFDA Approved and is a well-known product for correcting mimic wrinkles manufactured by Hugel, Inc., South Korea. This product is also a muscle relaxant of peripheral action and is produced according to standard technologies. It smoothes mimic wrinkles in different facial areas and eliminates Venus’ rings on the neck. Experts consider Botulax 200 an ideal alternative to Botox. It has the below-mentioned advantages over other similar products on the market.
Botulax and Botox are two different brands of Botulinum Type A. Botox is the pricier one and is made in the USA, while Botulax is cheaper and made in South Korea. Botulinum toxins almost always come in a powdered form (with the exception of Innotox). This powder is so fine that it can almost be missed but be rest assured that all of your units are accounted for. You will need to dilute the toxin with the saline to be able to use it.
Efficacy of Botulax® Injection
- The treatment of positive essential eyelid convulsion in adults aged 18 and over
- Temporary improvement of severe lasso wrinkles in adults aged 18 to 65 years of age, associated with corrugator muscle and/or procerus muscle activities
- Muscle stroke: treatment of upper limb stroke in adults aged 20 or older
- Treatment of dynamic equinus foot deformity in children with cerebral palsy over 2 years old. Temporary improvement of external angles (eye wrinkles) of secondary ideals related to orbicularis oculi muscle activity in adults aged 19 to 65
Benefits of Botulax® Injection – Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A 100IU-200IU
- Immediate and long-term results
- It is safe and has minimal side effects
- Natural appearance, no effect of “frozen” facial expression
- It starts acting in just a few hours after the injection. The resulting effect is visible following 3-7 days
- It is a complete analog/substitute to Botox and is cheaper.
How to store Botulax® Injection?
- Store in low temps, don’t heat Botulax
- Keep refrigerated (2-8 degrees Celsius)
- The expiry date is 36 months from the manufacturing date
- This product is disposable – single-use only!
- Do not store this product together with food
Botulax® injected into the following areas
- Eyebrow area – smoothes vertical wrinkles
- Circulareye muscles – eliminate “crow’s feet”
- Muscles near the mouth – eliminates wrinkles, corrects the shape of the lips (uneven bends caused by spasms)
- Neck muscles – remove Venus’s rings
- Besides, this muscle relaxant restores the harmonious face proportions and prevents static wrinkles formation