What is Beclomethasone Dipropionate 200mcg Beclate® Inhaler?
Beclate inhaler is composed of Beclomethasone Dipropionate which get converted to its active form after entering the human cells. Beclomethasone Dipropionate belongs to a drug class called corticosteroids. Beclate inhalers are used to relieve symptoms that arise from inflamed airways. The chief advantage of this product is to it eases symptoms associated with asthma.
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disorder that arises in the population without any exact reason. The airways get inflamed due to the activation of the immunity system. The immunity mediators get released within the respiratory system to fight against any allergen that enters the airways. As a result, the mucosal lining of the bronchial tree becomes double in size due to the inflammatory process. Patients with asthma may experience shortness of breath, sneezing, cough, and excessive mucus production.
Corticosteroids can suppress immunity. Therefore, inhaled corticosteroids can manage the release of inflammatory mediators within the respiratory system. As a result, there is a higher risk of getting many other infections while using these inhalers for a longer duration. Asthma is a chronic condition. Therefore long-term treatments are necessary to stay away from the symptoms. Beclate inhalers are recommended to use long termly as a maintenance medication.
Asthma patients may experience asthma flare-ups. But Beclateinhalers are not recommended to use during acute attacks. Beclate inhaler is a prescription-only medication where you need a doctor’s prescription. Consult your doctor to know the correct dose, which requires managing your symptoms.
How to use a Beclate inhaler or Qvar Generic?
When you get the inhaler in your hand, remember to read the patient information leaflet before the inhaler usage. Fix the mouthpiece within the lips and inhale the medication. There is no need to shake the inhaler before the use. Never use spacer devices to administer the Beclate inhalers. Follow the same procedure until you get the prescribed dose. Remember to wait one minute between the doses. Rinse the mouth and throat with water after using the inhaler.
Side effects of Beclate inhaler or Qvar Generic
- Coughing and irritated throat may persist until your respiratory tract adjusts to the medication.
- Voice changes may occur.
- Bronchospasm may experience by a few consumers. In such instances, immediate bronchodilators can help to resolve the adverse drug effect.
- There is a chance of experiencing hypersensitivity reactions after the inhalation f Beclate. If such reactions occur, consult a physician immediately.
- There are some long-term side effects. These changes can occur when using corticosteroid inhalers for years. Adrenal gland suppression, reduction in bone density, and poor growth among children are some of the side effects experienced by long-term usage.
- Tell your doctor about your allergy history. The beclomethasone Dipropianate or the other excipients within the product can get hypersensitive to the consumer.
- If you currently suffer from any infection, remember to tell the physician.
- If you are getting prepared for any vaccination or surgery, disclose the inhaler usage to the physician and other health caregivers.
- Avoid exposure to infections and avoid visiting patients with infections such as Covid 19, chicken fox, measles, etc.
- Tell your doctor if you get pregnant and plan to get pregnant as Beclomethasone Dipropionate can affect the growing fetus.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother, talk with the physician to rule out other risk factors.
- Beclate inhalers may contain ethanol as an excipient. Therefore take precautions if you take metronidazole with the inhaler. Because it can couse to disulfiram-like reactions.