WHAT IS AZIDERM 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM LOTION
Aziderm Azelaic Acid 20% cream lotion is an all-natural skin lightening and skin care antibacterial ingredient. This organic bleaching component is originated from grains like wheat, rye and barley. For something that’s made out of yeast, it’s surprisingly effective! Azelaic acid firstly used as topical antibacterial acne-fighting solution. Azelaic acid belongs to a class of strong cosmeceuticals called dicarboxylic acids and treats bacterial-related acne by killing the bacteria in pores while simultaneously reducing inflammation and decreasing the production of keratin, which is a natural substance that promotes the growth of acne bacteria. As Azelaic Acid started catching on as an acne treatment, dermatologists began to notice it came with valuable side effects – changes in skin pigmentation or simply said – skin lightening properties of azelaic acid is very potent and noticeable if used prolonged and in high concentrations topically, also cosmetologists considered azelaic acid products as a one of a main daily skin care routine products. OKDERMO skin care store providing two concentrations of Azelaic Acid cream lotions available:
- Middle strength 10% Azelaic Acid Aziderm Cream Lotion 15g;
- High strength 20% Azelaic Acid Aziderm Cream Lotion 15g;
AZIDERM 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM – STRONG ORGANIC SKIN LIGHTENER
Aziderm 20% Azelaic Acid cream lotion works as a pall-natural unbelievably powerful lightening agent, while assisting acne and rosacea sufferers as well! This particular ingredient is typically well tolerated, and can be used for extended periods of time safely, making it a wonderful product to incorporate into your skincare regimen! Azelaic Acid 20% skin lightening power comparable to Hydroquinone 2% ingredient, even stronger. Recommended to interchange both this great ingredients while lighten your skin.
20% Azelaic acid’s cream skin lightening effect isn’t just a little side effect – it’s a huge part of what this natural bleaching component does. When cream applied topically, azelaic acid 20% ingredient lightens your overall skin tone by reducing melanin production actioning from within, which it does by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase – enzyme that stimulates melanin production in epidermis, same way as its chemical hydroquinone component does.
Azelaic acid 20% cream lotion Aziderm also works to combat hyper-pigmentation by suppressing the growth of abnormal melanocytes (simply, melanin-producing cells) that lead to cases like melasma, lentigo maligna and other hyper-pigmentation problems. It does so by inhibiting the DNA synthesis of abnormal pigment-producing pigment cells and killing them gradually. Azelaic acid 20% cream is selective when it comes to targeting pigment-producing cells – it’s been shown to have very little effect on normally pigmented skin like freckles, but is much more active against hyper-pigmentation caused by abnormal melanin synthesis, which makes it an ideal choice when you’re looking to get rid of hyper-pigmentation disorders naturally.
Some extra benefit of Aziderm 20% Azelaic acid cream main component – it is great for acne prone skin so those suffering from constant breakouts or mild to moderate acne can get relief from active acne as well as faster fading for acne spots. Oily skinned beauties can rejoice as well – this all natural skin lightening comes with matte-ifying benefits!
HOW DOES AZIDERM 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM LOTION WORK
Aziderm 20% Azelaic acid cream lotion has a special delivery system called Microsponge, it means that micronized azelaic acid active ingredients will be delivered into your skin maximally deep and in maximally allowed by your skin quantities. Then Aziderm 20% Azelaic Acid penetrates the skin, smallest pores, making it sterile and inhibits the growth of bacteria directly responsible for documented skin inflammation and irritation. Second, Azelaic acid 20% lotion is also a great help in preventing the bacteria-induced production of acne-promoting fatty acids. These two facts alone make this product the ultimate blackhead and pimple – destroyer. Aziderm 20% Azelaic Acid also hinders the formation of new skin cells in the so-called comedones, thus preventing the further spread of acne.
Aziderm 20% Azelaic acid cream lotion is a topical antibacterial lotion that helps the skin naturally renew itself a lot more quickly and efficiently, thus reducing the formation of pimples and blackheads. Given its antibacterial nature, it also kills bacteria that cause acne in many patients. Calms down and lightens rosacea redness. 20% Azelaic Acid may also be used in cases of hair loss of both men and women. Aziderm Azelaic acid 20% cream widely used as a skin lightening solution, also used as an chemical peel exfoliator.
Aziderm Azelaico acido 20% cream is surprisingly effective for skin ightening purposes as a natural ingredient found in yeast. Medical study showed that a 20% Azelaic acid cream was effective for lightening the skin of 75% of the participants in just 10 weeks. Another 10-week study in South America found that a 20% concentration of Azelaic acid was equivalent to 2% hydroquinone in the treatment of melasma, whereas another study conducted in the Philippines found that 20% Azelaic acid was superior to 2% hydroquinone, so now you can imagine how strong that natural ingredient is.
BENEFITS OF AZIDERM 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM LOTION
- It’s a safest, all-natural FDA-approved alternative to hydroquinone which makes it an effective, super skin-friendly antibacterial bleaching agent if you have sensitive, acne prone, oily and easily irritated skin;
- It’s antibacterial, sterile and anti-inflammatory acid is very effective in eliminating acne-causing bacteria, recommended by dermatologists worldwide.
- 20% Azelaic acid cream makes it a two-in-one product if you’re looking to lighten skin and banish breakouts, pimples and skin inperfections at the same time;
- It’s safe for all skin tones, which makes it particularly good for those with darker or lighter skin types;
- Highly effective for brightening dull skin and evening out your complexion and dark hyperpigmentation spots;
- It leaves your normally pigmented skin alone without any changes while targeting abnormal melanocytes, making azelaic acid cream particularly good for people who’re looking to fade a tan or get rid of hyper-pigmentation problems like melanoma or dark/red spots caused by acne while leaving natural freckles mostly intact.
AZIDERM 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM LOTION DOWNSIDES
- Azelaic acid 20% cream isn’t very effective against normal pigmentation, freckles and age spots. Hydroquinone proves more effectiveness for that;
- Azelaic acid cream alone even 20% only goes so far – you can expect to get two to three shades lighter skin tone. To get the most skin whitening / lightening benefits with azelaic acid 20% lotion – effects that are comparable to high-concentration hydroquinone, you have to combine it with other skin lightening ingredients like tretinoin creams or alpha hydroxy acids.
HOW TO USE AZIDERM 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM LOTION
- Apply the lotion twice a day, in the morning, and in the evening.
- Wash the skin with a mild soap or soap-free cleanser, rinse the surface with water, then apply a small amount to the tip of your clean fingers, and gently rub it into the skin.
- Do not cover the lotioned skin.
KEY INGREDIENTS OF 20% AZIDERM LOTION AZELAIC ACID CREAM
Purest Azelaic Acid in 20% concentration (a naturally occurring saturated dicarboxylic acid)
WHEN SHOULD 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM AZIDERM LOTION NOT BE USED
- Are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breast-feeding
- Are allergic to Azelaic acid or any of its components
- Under streight sun light, skin is very sensitive to sun after cream apply
HOW LONG TO USE AZIDERM AZELAIC ACID 20% CREAM LOTION
Gradual improvements after Aziderm Azelaic Acid 20% cream applications can be seen after a course of four weeks, but in case of acne, it may take an additional few weeks to see the positive results. OTC Aziderm Azelaic Acid 20% cream can be used as a source of treatment and skin care for several months with additional follow-up if and when required. When used as a skin lightening solution – it is recommended to apply cream continuously for 3-4 months and then change it to Hydroquinone 2% or HQ 4% creams.
AZIDERM 20% AZELAIC ACID CREAM LOTION SIDE EFFECTS
Burning, stinging, or a tingling sensation of the skin, dryness, itching, peeling, redness.
WHERE TO BUY AZELAIC ACID 20% OTC CREAM LOTION
You can always buy Aziderm Azelaic Acid 20% cream lotion in OKDERMO online skin care store.