What is Asthalin® Inhaler Salbutamol 100mcg?
Asthalin HFA is a famous inhaler manufactured with a bronchodilator called salbutamol. The chief usage of the Asthalin HFA inhaler is to relieve symptoms associated with the respiratory system.
Bronchodilators can relax the airways by suppressing inflammation and reducing mucus production. Salbutamol is the bronchodilator used for the production of Asthaline HFA inhalers. Asthaline HFA inhalers are used by asthma patients and patients suffering from COPD. Asthma is a chronic respiratory condition associated with bronchial inflammation and excessive mucus production. As a result, the airways get narrower and reduce the pathway for gas exchange.
The chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder is a combination of two conditions that compromise the gas exchange process. Chronic bronchitis and emphysema are two conditions responsible for the occurrence of COPD. These two conditions trigger shortness of breath and cough.
Bronchodilators can relax the airways by reducing the resistance to the bronchioles. Widening the airways may help the patient breathe easily and promote the gas exchange process. As a result, the chest tightness, shortness of breath, and cough get suppressed. Salbutamol is a beta two adrenoceptor agonist; the drug action can be used in the bronchodilator, where this action can be used in relieving the symptoms. The drug molecules get bind with the receptors in the airways and agonist the activity of the beta two receptors. The mechanism of the beta two receptor activation gets stimulated by salbutamol.
Salbutamol can only be used with medical advice. So the medication is not indicated to use as an over-the-counter medication. The physician will decide the required dose depending on the severity of the symptoms and the response towards the disease. Buy Ventolin inhaler amazon and get your free delivery.
Bronchodilators like Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler help the airways in your lungs stay open. They work by relaxing the muscles of these airways. This makes it easier for air to get in and out. It will relieve symptoms such as tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing and help you carry out your daily activities more easily. This medicine is safe and effective. It usually starts to work within a few minutes and the effects can last up to several hours. Do not stop using it unless you are advised to by your doctor.
Brand names: Alti-Salbutamol Inhalation Aerosol, Apo-SalventSalbutamol, Salbutamol Nebuamp, Salbutamol Respirator Solution, Ventolin Inhaler, Ventolin Nebules PF, Ventolin Respirator.
Side effects of Asthalin® Inhaler Salbutamol 100mcg?
When a new drug gets into the body, the body will treat it as a newcomer. So our body takes several days to get used to the new medication. The users will experience few side effects, but they go away when our body adapts to them. But there are instances where these side effects get worse with time. In such cases, you are asked to take medical advice. Generic Ventolin inhaler buy online without prescription.
Common side effects: Tremors, Arrhythmia, Breathing issues, and difficulties., Hypersensitivity, Anxiety, and agitated behaviors, Headache, Myalgia and cramps, Insomnia, Difficulties associated with micturition.
How to use Asthalin® Inhaler Salbutamol 100mcg?
Shake the canister before inhalation. Seal the mouthpiece inside the mouth with the lips and press the canister. Breathe in the medication and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Now repeat the same until you complete the dose as prescribed. Wash the oral cavity with water.
- If you get pregnant, discuss the issue with the physician, as this is recommended only when there is an absolute necessity.
- Salbutamol is contraindicated during breastfeeding. Therefore there is a need to explore the risk factors to make sure the necessity of the inhaler usage.
- Salbutamol can interact with alcohol to have severe adverse effects. So avoid using alcohol when you are using Asthalin inhalers.
- Salbutamol easily gets interacted with many other medications. So inform your doctor regarding the other medications you use and any herbal medications that you use,
- Report your physician regarding your past medical history associated with heart and vital organs.
- Avoid the use of Asthaline HFA inhalers if you are allergic to lactose and its products.
- Never double the dose when you miss a dose. Take the missed dose when you remember.
- Asthaline HFA inhaler usage can drop the serum potassium concentration. So be cautious when you suffer from hypokalemia.