What is Androgenetic Alopecia Oral Treatment Androanagen®
Androanagen tablet is manufactured by the reputable Curation Pharma. It is the right oral treatment formulated with special ingredients that promote hair growth in Androgenetic Alopecia.
Key Ingredients: Calcium pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Chromium, Beta-Sitosterol, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Green tea extract, L-arginine, L-ornithine-l-aspartate, Pyridoxine, Taurine and many more, see a composition tab for a more detailed ingredients list.
- Calcium pantothenate – biologically, pantothenic acid (and its salts) is needed to form coenzyme-A and plays a vital role in the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Furthermore, when in the body the acid is converted to pantothenic, which is crucial for a healthy pregnancy and believed to help reduce cholesterol. Calcium pantothenate is often used as a dietary supplement because, as a salt, it’s more effectively absorbed by the body.
- Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12 – B12 is important for many life processes such as the making of red blood cells, DNA replication, digestion, mood regulation, brain health, and hair health too. It’s mainly found in animal foods, so if you are a vegan or vegetarian consider getting yourself checked. B12 deficiency can be easily treated. The good news is once the B12 levels are corrected you will see an immediate improvement in your energy and moods. Brain and nerve function will take some time to improve. And your hair too will take a few months to recover. Many people taking B12 supplements have found a reversal of greying and hair loss.
- Chromium helps metabolize carbohydrates. It monitors blood sugar levels and helps stabilize blood sugar. It can also prevent hypertension or high blood pressure. It aids in combating hair loss by preventing hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia.
- Beta-Sitosterol is part of a group of plant extracts called phytosterols. It is believed to be a natural 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. This is an enzyme that changes testosterone in DHT (dihydrotestosterone). It is believed that beta-sitosterol helps battle hair loss by blocking or slowing down the production of DHT.
- Manganese – is necessary for the production of natural antioxidant enzymes. The enzyme created also helps protect against free radical damage that promotes thinning hair.
- Selenium. Many enzymes use selenium to do their work for them, which makes them more reactive. Some enzymes help the body clean itself from free radicals. These guys are very harmful to the healthy growth of hair and skin cells of the body since they play a major factor in premature aging and weaker hair follicles. Selenium works for healthy hair growth and helps by killing free radicals. Selenium is more concentrated in the thyroid than in our other organs and is important for the proper functioning of our thyroid hormone. This hormone, in turn, plays a huge role in regulating hair loss in patients suffering from the type of hair loss that occurs in patches. Selenium also activates an enzyme important for the regeneration of important antioxidants in the body, such as vitamin C. These further promote hair growth and hair regrowth by killing harmful free radicals. The enzyme also regulates cell growth and health, something that has made researchers interested in whether it could be used to treat immune system diseases or be used in cancer treatment. In addition to all these benefits, selenium sulfide is used topically to treat dandruff, which is why it’s often an ingredient in anti-dandruff shampoos. It can also work with protein-rich foods to help healthier hair growth.
- Zinc plays an important role in hair tissue growth and repair. It also helps keep the oil glands around the follicles working properly. Hair loss is a common symptom of zinc deficiency. Studies show zinc supplements reduce hair loss caused by zinc deficiency.
- Green tea extract – many people who have used green tea to reverse their hair loss problems attribute the effects to the high levels of antioxidants. Other ways in which it could contribute to hair regrowth and prevention of hair loss are: Improves circulation of hormones and improves blood flow, helps inhibit testosterone production and interferes with the conversion to DHT, contains a potent antioxidant called EGCG. Fortunately, there are scientific studies that seem to back these claims.
- L-arginine helps promote hair growth because it’s a precursor of a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is actually a gas. Though it only lasts a very short period of time, nitric oxide causes the blood vessels around the hair follicle to open up and relax, which improves the blood supply to the hair bulb. This is the one part of the hair that’s alive and needs nutrients, so the increased blood circulation supports the growth of the hair. Nitric oxide also helps in hair growth by opening up potassium or K channels around the hair. L-arginine also helps to strengthen hair that’s weak and brittle.
- L-ornithine-l-aspartate – Developed for the treatment of diffuse hair loss, Androanagen contains an active substance complex that increases the metabolic activity of the hair root for healthy hair growth.
- Pyridoxine helps the hair to retain moisture, they become softer and moistened, the effect of “straw” disappears. Accelerated hair growth, they stop falling out. The hairs become thicker, get a more smooth structure. Vitamin B6 soothes the scalp, itching, and redness passes. With them, dandruff gradually disappears. Vitamin B6 normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands, the hair is less dirty and keeps its freshness and purity longer. Nutrition is also obtained by roots, due to this, the hair becomes more healthy throughout the entire length.
- Taurine – is the body’s most abundant amino sulphonic acid, the organic compounds that combine to make up the body’s proteins. The main component of your hair, as well as your skin and nails, is a protein called keratin—it’s what gives the hair strands their strength. So by increasing your intake of taurine, you increase the amount of keratin and help to strengthen your hair. As well as making hair stronger, taurine has a host of other benefits to prevent hair loss and promote all-round better health. Taking advantage of the ability of human hair follicles grown in vitro to recapitulate most of the characteristic features of the normal hair follicles in vivo, we studied taurine uptake by isolated human hair follicles. Its effects on hair growth and survival rate and its protective potential against transforming growth factor (TGF)-beta1, an inhibitor of in vitro hair growth and a master switch of fibrotic program. We showed that taurine was taken up by the connective tissue sheath, proximal outer root sheath, and hair bulb, promoted hair survival in vitro, and prevented TGF-beta1-induced deleterious effects on the hair follicle.