What is Anaslow® Body Hair Growth Retarding Lotion
Anaslow® cream is for body/face hair growth retarding, even toning, and moisturizing lotion. The main ingredients of Anaslow® are the following: Capislow® + Kojic Acid + Niacinamide + Zinc + Vitamin E + Witch Hazel + Allantoin + Aloe Vera. Anaslow® is a soothing and moisturizing body lotion made with patented Capislow, which, with continued use helps inhibit hair regrowth.
Capislow™, a liposome entrapping extract of Larrea divaricata, moderates the regrowth of unwanted body hair by slowing down the cell growth rate. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that can help reduce the appearance of razor bumps or ingrown hairs. It can be used in depilatory products, deodorants, shaving products, and other treatments for excessive pilosity.
Capislow™ PH is a hair regrowth moderator. It moderates the regrowth of unwanted body hair, slows down the cell growth rate, and has an anti-inflammatory effect. This product is a liposome entrapping extract of Larrea divaricata. Sederma is a patent holder of the active ingredient – Capislow. A member of the Croda International Group, is dedicated to the development of active ingredients for Personal Care and Cosmetic. Sederma specializes in a wide range of cosmetic ingredients for skin and hair care products, including a unique range of biochemical actives with substantiated efficacy for sebum regulation, protection from free radicals, skin firming, and wrinkle reduction.
Anaslow® facial cream is used with laser treatment to remove unwanted facial hair growth. Capislow is the active ingredient. It is a désert plant extraits that actes on hair follicules to retard hair growth cycle. Anslow facial hair cream works synergistically with laser therapy to help women with hirsutism better manage their symptoms.
Hirsutism affects more than 10% of women worldwide. It occurs when hair follicles grow dark and thick hair in skin areas ordinarily hairless in women. This hair growth follows male patterns. In the face, it predominates at the chin and lips surfaces.
Hirsutism is not an immediate threat to health, although it signals an underlying hormonal disorder. It affects a large percentage of women in the reproductive age. It is considered as a lack of femininity.
Hirsutism brings a heavy cosmetic concern that may cause psychological traumatism to patients, leading to social introversion and depression. Capislow cream is a safe and risk-free hirsutism treatment. It inhibits facial hair growth. Routine application of Capislow cream considerably reduces the frequency of facial hair removal sessions. Additionally, it enhances the results of laser therapy.
The development in laser hair therapy reached significant results in a matter of safety and efficiency. It is a fast, consistent and safe method for hair removal. The limitations of laser hair removal are:
- The need for repetitive sessions to achieve satisfactory results.
- It is less efficient on white or discolored hair because it lacks the targeted melanin. Thus, laser therapy has a lesser effect on hirsutism caused by menopause.
- Several factors decrease the response for laser hair therapy, such as skin type, hormonal profile, and hair cycle.
- Laser therapy achieves optimal results only in light-colored skin. Darker tones tend to complicate with post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The skin areas targeted by the laser will become darker than the rest of the face skin. The result is contrasting skin color, visible in lips and chin. It mimics hirsutism while the skin is entirely hairless.
Anaslow® facial cream contains potent anti-inflammatory and whitening compounds such as zinc, kojic acid, and vitamin E. The concomitant use of Anaslow cream in laser therapy lessens the side effects and enhances results.
The anti-inflammatory properties of Anaslow facial cream prevent post-laser therapy skin darkening. In addition to the antiandrogenic Capislow, Anaslow cream contains the following antioxidants and whitening agents:
- Vitamin E: It is a potent antioxidant that reduces UV light damage on the skin cells. It nourishes and soothes the skin and protects it from harmful free radicals.
- Zinc: It is an essential nutrient for a healthy skin texture. It has potent anti-inflammatory properties. In laser therapy, it helps reduce the damage caused by inflammation. Thus, it prevents postinflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Kojic acid: has a whitening effect on the skin. It thwarts the darkening caused by laser inflammation. It also has antiaging properties and a mild antimicrobial effect.