WHAT IS A-RET 0.1% TRETINOIN EXFOLIATING PEEL GEL
A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin is a strongest exfoliating peel water-based retinoic acid gel form for users who are already familiar with Retin-A products and medical strength cosmeceutical skin care. Generally Tretinoin gel used to treat acne, but also flawlessly & superb effectively used as anti-wrinkle solution for skin care to reduce and remove the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age and sun spots, uneven skin tone, roughness of facial skin while also capable of treatment of various skin hyperpigmentation issues such as melasma, freckles, darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin, or with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss.
A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin in gel base faster absorbs and penetrates deeper in skin then creamy analogs. Tretinoin A-Ret gels from OKDERMO have three concentrations:
- Weakest 0.025% Tretionoin A-Ret Gel 20g;
- Middle strength 0.05% Tretinoin A-Ret Gel 20g;
- Maximum strength 0.1% Tretinoin A-Ret Gel 20g;
A-Ret Gel 0.1% tretinoin is for persons who already familiar with retinoids and medical strength cosmeceutical skin care, for those who wants to get higher concentrations in simply non-creamy & non-oily but plane water-gel-based form.
A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin Gel is a medical grade cosmeceutical skin care keratolytic gel that causes outer layer of the skin to loosen, shed, peel and slough off very well, revealing new fresher and lighter baby soft skin underneath, tretinoin gel also widely used to soften keratin, a major component of the skin. This serves to improve the skin’s moisture binding capacity and elasticity, which is beneficial in treatment of dry skin and anti aging purposes.
A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin Gel (Brand name Retin-A) peels skin without much burning/stinging and irritation found in other concentrated AHA’s acids like strong glycolic, lactic or azelaic. A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin gel used to treat acne, wrinkles, scars, large pores and is an excellent skin-bleach penetration enhancer.
Tretinoin used for skin lightening purposes in couple with hydroquinon to triple the effect. A-Ret 0.1% plane and pure tretinoin gel gently exfoliates the skin, stimulates collagen production and skin turnover, diminishes hyper-pigmentation, age spots, wrinkles and blemishes. It greatly improves facial skin’s quality and gives it a beautiful smooth glowing radiant airbrushed look when used continuously. A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin gel can also be used for dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and acne.
Any A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin gel must be used with a total skin care and sunlight avoidance program. Tretinoin is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful exfoliant, and is effective in preventing acne and breakouts. You can always buy tretinoin gel over the counter in okdermo for the cheapest price and best quality guaranteed. Always buy A-Ret Gel tretinoin 0 1 online. Brand names of A-Ret 0.1% Gel : Retin-A, Renova UK, Avita, Refissa, Tretoin, Atralin.
A-RET 0.1% TRETINOIN GEL FOR SKIN WRINKLES REMOVAL
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin, reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- Gradual effective decrease in skin hyper pigmentation such as sun spots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots and other related dark spots
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- Effective solution against melasma / chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions.
- Perfect, fast and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams.
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
A-RET 0.1% TRETINOIN GEL FOR ACNE TREATMENT
- Cure for acne prone skin, acne scars, fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples / comedone treatment, pores unblocking;
- Perfect solution for seborrhea / seborea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
HOW DOES A-RET 0.1% TRETINOIN GEL WORKS
A-Ret Tretinoin gel is an active Vitamin A metabolite that affects the way skin cells behave and adapt. A-Ret 0.1% Gel is a perfect product for professional cosmeceutical skin care routine. It reduces certain symptoms of acne, wrinkles and age spots caused by aging or sun damage. Tretinoin prevents different skin disorders by blocking the hardening processes of the outer layer of the skin.
A-Ret 0.1% Gel shedding an old skin cells to better promote the formation and growth of new ones (exfoliates the skin), speeds up dermal skin layer cells turnover, clears up blackheads, pimples and other acne symptoms that could be so hard to get rid of under usual circumstances. By the way, you can always buy fresh A-Ret 0.1% Tretinoin Gel over the counter in okdermo.com with the best quality and service for the cheapest price!
A-RET 0.1% TRETINOIN GEL & ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN CARE
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water
- Remove all cosmetics before applying gel. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the retinoid cream / gel onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area
- Apply gel or cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime
DO NOT USE A-RET 0.1% TRETINOIN GEL IN CASES
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (Tretinoin may cause severe irritation)
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulphur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.