What is 10% Minoxidil foam Tugain
Use Tugain® (Rogain Alternative) Foam as soon as you notice your hair thinning to enjoy fuller, thicker, younger-looking renewed hair. Tugain® is the #1 Dermatologist Recommended hair regrowth treatment. When you use Tugain® Foam every day, you can revive your hair follicles and maintain hair density over time.
Apply 2 times a day to the scalp, beard or eyebrows on the hair loss area. See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use the product to get the maximum benefits from the treatment. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again. Results will occur after 1-2 months with twice a day usage. For some men and women, you may need to use this product for at least 3 months before you see results.
Minoxidil is a treatment for hair loss and not a cure. You need to take Minoxidil for as long as you want to continue to benefit from its use. If you stop taking Minoxidil, you will likely lose any hair you have gained within several months of stopping treatment.
- Easy to use: no topical hair growth treatment for men works faster to regrow full, thick hair
- Clinically proven to regrow up to 45% more hair in 3 months
- FDA-approved hair restoration formula with minoxidil 2%, 5% and 10%
- Patented technology starts to work on contact
Minoxidil (without propellant) is used for hair regrowth treatment for men (5% and 10%) and woman (2%). Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). For external use only. For use by men only 5% and 10%, for woman 2%. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use 5% and 10% Minoxidil topically if:
- You are a woman
- 5% and 10% minoxidil topical treatment is not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product:
- Do not apply to other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
How to use 10% Minoxidil foam/gel Tugain
- Shake the can before use. Hold the can upside down and press nozzle to dispense half a capful of the Tugain foam
- Use your fingertip to take the foam
- Within the hair thinning area part the hair and gently massage the foam onto the scalp
- Leave it for at least 4 hours before washing it off