What is 17% Vitamin-C Face Serum?
The stable Vitamin C – this serum contains 17% Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, a stable and quick-absorbing form of vitamin C which means the serum will not lose its efficacy till the last drop. It is an antioxidant that strengthens the skin to better deal with various environmental stresses. It improves skin’s texture and appearance, giving a brightening effect.
Enriched with Actives: 17% Vitamin C face serum is extremely potent with concentrations of Niacinamide, Ferulic acid, Hydrolysed Hyaluronic acid, Lactobionic Acid, and Retinol that help skin stretch and flex and reduce skin wrinkles, scarring, and fine lines. This serum helps firm and tighten your skin and leave it brighter, smoother, plump, and glowing along with multiple anti-aging benefits.
Active components of 17% Vitamin-C Face Serum
- Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C) This stable form of Vitamin C functions as an antioxidant and strengthens the skin to better deal with the various environmental stresses. It restructures the overall skin’s texture and appearance, hence giving a brightening effect.
- Niacinamide An active form of vitamin B3, Niacinamide actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars and gives an even skin tone.
- Ferulic Acid is an antioxidant that will help firm and tighten your look. It helps to protect overall skin integrity by minimizing fine lines, spots, and wrinkles. It also boosts the effect of vitamin C.
- Lactobionic Acid provides textural and smoothing benefits to the skin. This acid with vitamin C will leave skin brighter, smoother, and glowing along with multiple anti-aging benefits.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid It works at the surface level to smooth and hydrate the skin. Also, it helps skin stretch and flex and reduces skin wrinkles, scarring, and fine lines.
- Retinol exfoliates the skin to unclog pores and increase collagen production. It also helps neutralize free radicals. It also boosts the production of elastin and collagen, which creates a “plumping” effect and gives anti-aging benefits.
How to use 17% Vitamin-C Face Serum
After cleansing and toning your face, pump 2-3 drops of Vitamin C serum on your fingertips. Apply it to the face by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it.